[Update] USB Disk Ejector Beta 2 has now been released, click here for more information.
I’ve had very little time to work on USB Disk Ejector lately. I’m still continuing to work on it when I get chance, I am aware though, that its been a while since the last release. With that in mind I’m releasing a beta of the next version (1.2). Its not feature-complete and there are still unfinished bits but it should be usable until I am able to make a proper release.
Please remember that this is a beta version – not everything will work correctly. It will also only be posted here – not on the software page.
New in this version:
- Options dialog added – options can now be set and saved. Click on ‘more’ then ‘options’ to show it.
- Added options to:
- Start the program minimized
- Remember the last size of the program window
- Remember the last position of the program window
- Enable/disable balloon notifications
- Close to the system tray
- Minimize to the system tray
- Enable/disable eject notifications
- Use the standard windows eject notifications
- Close the program after a successful ejection
- Minimize the program after a successful ejection
- Control the adding and management of hotkeys
- Hotkey support. Not yet fully implemented.
- Added popup menu to system tray icon.
- Added an ‘about’ form.
- Firewire devices can be ejected via the command line switches – I still need to add settings to enable/disable this in the GUI.
- Added ‘NOSAVE’ command line switch – when used the program will not save settings to a file and will ignore any existing settings file.
Please report bugs in the comments, some (such as the incomplete hotkey support) are known, but there are bound to be others.