As promised I’ve released a new version of Psychonauts Explorer.
New in version 1.2:
- File search tool.
- Partial (and experimental) support for the PS2 version.
- File dumping has been completely overhauled – now files never get overwritten.
- Better handling of duplicate files within archives.
- Xbox version – a few image files were listed as tga so couldnt be viewed.
- PC Demo Version – In the .pkg file some file types were incorrectly recognised.
- Image previews are now larger and proportional to the window size.
- Renamed the level models and added the correct file extension.
- New program icon.
- Added icons for all filetypes.
- Filetype icons now shown in the view menu.
- Some other minor cosmetic changes.
PS2 support is only partial, around half the files are displayed and it may not work with some versions of the game. If you want full PS2 support see this post.
Download the new version here.