Yesterday I released updated versions of my Escape From Monkey Island setup program and launcher. Today I’m doing the same for my Grim Fandango equivalents.
Changes to the setup program:
- Changed the cd detection code to fix the problem that some people had when it couldn’t search through all their drives and find the cd.
Changes to the launcher program:
- Added option to use sounds in the launcher – just like the original game launcher does. Its enabled by default.
- Added keyboard navigation to launcher.
- Fixed debug keys form displaying incorrectly on some high res systems.
- Added a few fixes to make the launcher work correctly in Windows 8.
- Fixed launcher position on multi-monitor systems. Now appears in current screen center.