Current Version: 1.3.3
A program that enables you to extract, view and convert resources from the games developed by Telltale Games. This includes games produced by others using the Telltale engine such as Skunkape Games’ Sam & Max Save the World.
It does the following:
- Lets you browse through the game’s files and save them.
- Lets you listen to and save the audio (music, speech and sfx).
- Displays images and textures and lets you save them as PNG’s or DDS files.
- Decodes and displays the game scripts and dialog text.
It has been designed for the pc versions of the games although it may work with those from other platforms.
Click here for the list of supported games:
- Back To The Future
- Batman: The Telltale Series
- Batman: The Enemy Within
- Bone: Out From Boneville
- Bone: The Great Cow Race
- Crime Scene Investigation – 3 Dimensions of Murder
- Crime Scene Investigation – Hard Evidence
- Crime Scene Investigation – Deadly Intent
- Crime Scene Investigation – Fatal Conspiracy
- Game of Thrones
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- Hector: Badge Of Carnage
- Jurassic Park
- Law & Order: Legacies
- Minecraft Story mode: Season 1
- Minecraft Story mode: Season 2
- Nelson Tethers – Puzzle Agent
- Poker Night At The Inventory
- Poker Night 2
- Sam and Max: Season 1
- Sam and Max: Season 2
- Sam and Max: Season 3
- Sam and Max Save the World
- Sam and Max Beyond Time And Space
- Strong Bad’s Cool Game for Attractive People
- Tales From The Borderlands
- Tales Of Monkey Island
- The Walking Dead Season 1 (and 400 Days DLC)
- The Walking Dead Season 2
- The Walking Dead Michonne
- The Walking Dead Season 3
- The Walking Dead Season 4
- The Walking Dead The Definitive Series
- The Wolf Among Us
- Telltale Texas Hold’em
- Wallace and Gromit’s Grand Adventure
Read the ReadmeDownload it here