Current Version: 1.3.7
A program that enables you to extract, view and convert resources from games by Double Fine Productions that use the Moai, Buddha or Remonkeyed engines. That’s all games released since Psychonauts ( although partial support for the 2011 re-release of Psychonauts is now also included). It has been designed for the pc versions of the games although it may work with versions from other platforms.
It does the following:
- Lets you browse through the game’s files and dump individual files/all files.
- Lets you play and dump the audio (music, speech and sfx).
- Displays the images as you browse and lets you save them as PNG’s or DDS files.
- Decodes and displays the scripts and csv text as you browse through the files.
Currently supported games are:
- Costume Quest
- Costume Quest 2
- Broken Age
- Brutal Legend
- Day of the Tentacle Remastered
- Full Throttle Remastered
- Grim Fandango Remastered
- Iron Brigade
- Massive Chalice
- Psychonauts (2011 re-release – partial support)
- The Cave
- The Amnesia Fortnight prototypes should work but aren’t really tested