Current Version: 0.5.1
(Formerly known as Thimbleweed Park Explorer)
A program that enables you to extract, view and convert resources from games using the Dinky engine. That’s Return to Monkey Island, Thimbleweed Park and Delores. It has been designed for the windows versions of the games although it should work with versions from other platforms.
It does the following:
- Lets you browse through the game’s files and dump individual files/all files.
- Lets you play and dump the audio.
- Lets you view and save the images.
- Lets you view and save the scripts. Decompiling them if necessary.
- Lets you edit the functions in the Return to MI weird.dink script and create/apply patch files to modify it.
- Decodes and displays various other filetypes as you browse through the files.