Announcing version 1.1 of Psychonauts Explorer. A lot of development time has gone into this release, the most important changes are:
- Now uses a new audio decoder created by John Doe. As a result:
- The xbox audio codec is no longer needed. Audio files are now dumped to normal wav files.
- Every audio file in the pc version now plays correctly as do 99% of those in the xbox version.
- You can now view/save the artwork and textures from each level. (Look inside the .ppf level files).
- Fixed problems with the Xbox version – the previous release didnt work correctly with the .ppf and .pkg files. This was due to a silly mistake on my part.
- Added ‘raw dumping’ for xbox audio files – it was accidentally left out of the last release.
Get it here.