Thimbleweed Park Explorer
New in this version (0.4):
- Added support for the Delores mini-adventure.
What is Thimbleweed Park Explorer?:
An explorer tool for the excellent game Thimbleweed Park (and the Delores mini-adventure).
It does the following:
- Lets you browse through the game's files and dump individual files/all files.
- Lets you play and dump the audio.
- Lets you view and save the images.
- Lets you view and save the scripts.
- Decodes and displays various other filetypes as you browse through the files.
What versions are supported?:
The game is available for different platforms but its only been tested on the windows version.
How to use it:
- Click Open and either click on open folder or choose one of the games and the game folder will automatically be found. Choose one of the resource files.
- Click Save File to save a file. Different options will appear here depending on the type of file you've selected.
- Click Save All Files to save all files. Different options will be available here depending on the type of files available in the currently open resource file.
Filtering the files:
- Click on the View button to show a list of all the different file types, selecting one of these changes the view so that only these file types are visible.
- To reset the view and show all files, click the button again and click View All Files.
Searching the files:
- To search just type in the search box. Searching ignores any filter that you've used. I.e. the view will be reset to 'All Files'. The search looks in file names and is an 'instant search' - the search happens as you type.
- To reset the view either delete the text in the search box or click the View button and select View all files.
Three file formats cant be decoded yet:
- .wimpy and the animation .json files - these appear to be some sort of directory file - they contain references to other files.
Many thanks to mstr- the bundle decoding in this program is based on his twp-ggdump tool.
Everyone at Terrible Toybox for making such a great game.
NorTreblig for his contributions including supporting older versions of the game and fixing a variety of bugs.
All source code is on my GitHub.
This program and its source is released under the terms of the Mozilla Public License v. 2.0.
All my software is completely free. If you find this program useful please consider making a donation. This can be done on my website.